Get your copy of this free guide to what businesses need to do from 1 January 2021
There are just days now until all the new Brexit rules come into force and each day new information seems to become available. Details of the Trade Agreement between the UK and European Union (EU) are thin on the ground.
There is a plethora of information available on the web and it can be a full-time job to read and understand all the latest information. That is why Accord has teamed up with Sage to bring you a unique free guide that helps UK businesses continue to trade effectively from 1 January 2021, following the end of the Brexit transition period. Visit our Brexit Hub for the latest information as it relates to your Sage system (Sage 300 and Sage Intacct).
When it comes to the Brexit transition, businesses need to act now. The luxury of waiting has long since passed.
This guide is hot off the press and contains all the latest information following the announcement of the trade deal with the European Union (EU). This guide will be updated on our Brexit Hub as more information becomes available - It’s vital reading for every UK business. Download it now.
Topics covered include:
- A timeline of Brexit events, through to 2022: Be prepared for changes yet to come.
- Tick box checklists of requirements for Brexit: See at a glance what your business needs to do to remain compliant and ensure the flow of goods and services are impacted as little as possible – covering new customs requirements, getting VAT right, and business travel.
- Import and export after Brexit: Learn how to operate across the new UK-EU customs borders (including to and from Northern Ireland). Discover how to use deferred declarations and simplified customs procedures to ease the admin impact, along with a duty deferment account. Learn all about EORI numbers for the UK, Northern Ireland, and EU countries.
- What’s a customs broker or freight forwarder? Discover how these vital services make life easier for importers and exporters of any size, and what they offer for your business.
- Brexit changes to VAT: Learn details of postponed VAT accounting and avoid cash flow issues when importing goods into the UK. Grasp the sub-£135 import rules and what they mean for you and your customers. Learn how to VAT operates when selling services to EU businesses or consumers.
- Travelling to the EU after Brexit: Which passports are valid, and what kind of travel and health insurance is required? Do you need a visa for business travel? Learn the requirements for driving abroad, and how to use a mobile phone without running up huge bills following the end of UK-EU roaming deals.
- Northern Ireland Protocol: Find out how businesses in Northern Ireland can trade with the EU (including Ireland), and move goods between the other countries in the UK (England, Wales and Scotland). Discover how UK businesses can move goods to Northern Ireland.
- Data protection: Learn how to put in place measures to ensure data can flow legally between the UK and EU following the end of the Brexit transition period.
Get your Free guide now by clicking below and visiting our Brexit Hub!